Goal: Lose 40 lbs – that’s how much I’ve gained over the last few years.
Steps to Achieve My Goal:
Ok, today is the day. I’m not going to go out and run a marathon or commit to eating a completely healthy diet — that’s just not going to happen. What I am going to do is:
- Work out 4 times based on coaching from Kathy Kaehler, author, public speaker and celebrity fitness trainer
- Find my heart rate monitor and start to use it
- Find a few health clubs (and a personal trainer) to try out
- TRACK what I eat on http://caloriecount.about.com/ – this is a free site that I’ve used before. They aren’t paying me to plug them, I just really like the site.
That’s it, because that’s what I will actually do. I’m writing it down to help me keep track of the goal and also so that everyone reading this will help keep me on track. I’d LOVE your recommendations for:
- Health clubs with great classes. Anyone a member of Fitness Formula? That’s who I’m looking at most seriously.
- A trainer
- A holistic nutritionist? That’s who I’ll be looking for next week.
People Who’ve Helped Me Along the Way: